Day 12 of 25 Day of Christmas My Urban Oven Style!
I am going to squeeze this on in right under the wire today! It has been a super busy day of errands, a good friends wedding, and making this cake for an adorable 1 year old.
I am going to share with your a fun, and easy breakfast recipe.
Maybe you will find this post first thing in the morning and be inspired to jazz up your Sunday morning breakfast.
Don’t these actually look like little clouds?
I made these for my family a while back, and they were really good. It still tasted just like an egg would, but with the fluffier texture. These are slightly more work, but basically the same amount of time you would spend frying 8 eggs, you can make bake 8 eggs. And if you have your own Hot Tamale mixer, you can work on frying your bacon while these are whipping away.
I am a HUGE sucker for runny yolks, so when I saw this recipe I had to make it.
And then make yourself some bacon. And pancakes. And some mushrooms. Just make yourself a Sunday feast. You deserve it!
Remember to stay tuned for more of 25 Days of Christmas My Urban Oven Style!
Look back at the last few days:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Place egg whites into a large mixing bowl, and yolks in separate dishes per yolk.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff peeks form.
- Fold in cheese.
- Spoon egg whites onto parchment lined baking sheet in 4 piles. Make small dents in the center for the yolk.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a yolk in the center of each egg white cloud.
- Return to oven and bake for 4 more minutes.
- Serve hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.